This is first time notice about international exchange of S-18 project!!
We will have session ‘Locally Led Adaptation Action in Japan’ for Gobeshona Global Conference 1.
【Date and Time】
22nd Jan 2021, 13：00～14：30（BD: Bangladesh Time） ｜ 16：00～17：30（JST: Japan Standard Time）
【Session contents and Presenters】
1) Introduction to the session by Prof. Nobuo Mimura（Ibaraki University, GLEC）
2) Co-creating science-based local adaptation: Japan’s experience by Dr. Yoshifumi Masago (National Institute for Environmental Studies (NIES))
3) Comparison of adaptation measures for floods in Japan by Prof. So Kazama (Tohoku University)
4) Lessons from evacuation and recovery activities during the Typhoon No.19 disaster in 2019 by Prof. Tetsuji Ito (Ibaraki University, GLEC)
5) Adaptation in agriculture by Dr. Motoki Nishimori (National Agriculture and Food Research Organization (NARO))
6) Break-up sessions or Plenary discussion
7) Short summary
Prof. Nobou Mimura
Research Project S-18 on Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation
Global and Local Environment Co-creation Institute (GLEC), Ibaraki University
Our session was closed. Thank you so much for all of participants .